Your Health Is Your Wealth: Working Out the Inner Self for a Fit Outer Self
Your Workbook for Creating Effective Behaviors for a Healthy Weight!
The Your Health Is Your Wealth: Working Out the Inner Self for a Fit Outer Self Workbook and Lecture Series is helping people across America achieve weight, wellness, and fitness goals with an extensive, in depth, and evidence based behavioral and lifestyle modification program. It has been called the “missing link” in weight loss and “the most in-depth program available for wellness change in America.” The program covers the following topics:
- How we are conditioned to relate to nutrition and exercise
- Impacts on myself and others of both positive and negative health choices (cognitive and affective empathetic regard)
- Internal and external controls relating to emotional eating practices, coping with food, and exercise motivation
- Time management to improve nutrition and exercise habits
- Skills and techniques to manage emotional eating and food as a coping response
- Discovering your own exercise program
- Managing the physiological side of food cravings
- Nutrition at home, work, and social environments
- Nutrition and self-talk
- Overcoming boredom eating
- Using exercise and nutrition in recovery
- And more!
Obesity has recently been declared a disease by the American Medical Association and Binge Eating has been included in the DSM-V by the American Psychological Association. Behavioral modification is the leading long term treatment for obesity and binge eating. The class and book are receiving very high praise from fitness and medical professionals here in Phoenix. To inquire about ordering a book for individual use in your fitness journey for $10 off the cover price, take your health and wellness education to a higher level, and/or receive information about scheduling the lecture series at your location, contact US at 602.989.1978, or e-mail him using the contact form here.